This user agreement (this “Agreement”) sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions your access to and use of any websites, mobile sites, mobile applications, desktop applications, products or services (the “Services”) offered by Victoria Digital World (“Victoria Digital World”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). The “User”, “you”, “your” shall refer to any natural person or entity and its authorized users that subscribes or uses the Services. Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into this Agreement.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT), AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, AUTHORITY, AND CAPACITY TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT (ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF OR THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT). YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IF YOU ARE NOT AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS AND/OR USE THE SITE. THESE TERMS REQUIRE THE USE OF ARBITRATION (SECTION 12.1) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS, AND ALSO LIMIT THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO YOU IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE .
We may amend this Agreement related to the Services from time to time. Amendments will be effective upon our posting of such updated Agreement at this location or the amended policies or supplemental terms on the applicable Service. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Agreement, as amended.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TRADING IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES INVOLVES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK. CRYPTOCURRENCIES ARE SUBJECT TO CONSTANT AND FREQUENT FLUCTUATIONS IN VALUE AND EXCHANGE RATES, AND THE VALUE OF YOUR CRYPTOCURRENCY ASSETS MAY INCREASE OR DECREASE AT ANY TIME. ACCORDINGLY, YOU MAY SUFFER A COMPLETE LOSS OF THE FUNDS HELD IN YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE NATURE, SUITABILITY, AND APPROPRIATENESS OF THESE TRADING RISKS FOR YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VICTORIA DIGITAL WORLD BEARS NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON WHATSOEVER FOR ANY LOSSES OR GAINS INCURRED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VICTORIA DIGITAL WORLD DOES NOT GIVE ADVICE OR RECOMMENDATIONS REGARDING THE TRADING OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES, INCLUDING THE SUITABILITY AND APPROPRIATENESS OF, AND INVESTMENT STRATEGIES FOR, CRYPTOCURRENCIES.
YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VICTORIA DIGITAL WORLD AND YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES MAY BE DETRIMENTALLY IMPACTED BY REGULATORY ACTION OR CHANGES IN REGULATIONS APPLICABLE TO CRYPTOCURRENCY. YOU AGREE THAT WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION IF WE BELIEVE THAT IT IS REASONABLY NECESSARY TO COMPLY WITH A LAW, REGULATION, LEGAL PROCESS, OR GOVERNMENTAL REQUEST.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT VICTORIA DIGITAL WORLD IS NOT A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION, BANK, CREDIT UNION, TRUST, HEDGE FUND, BROKER OR INVESTMENT OR FINANCIAL ADVISOR, AND IS NOT SUBJECT TO THE SAME LAWS, REGULATIONS, DIRECTIVES OR REQUIREMENTS APPLICABLE TO SUCH PERSONS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE PROVIDED BY VICTORIA DIGITAL WORLD, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, NOR ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES, WILL OR SHALL CONSTITUTE INVESTMENT, OR FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL TRADING DECISIONS MADE BY YOU WHILE USING THE SERVICES.
1. Account Creation. In order to use certain features of the Site, you must register for an account (“Account”) and provide certain information about yourself as prompted by the account registration form. You represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You may delete your Account at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Site. Victoria Digital World may suspend or terminate your Account in accordance with Section 8.
2. Identity Verification. You agree to provide us with the information we request for the purposes of identity verification and the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other financial crime and permit us to keep a record of such information. You will need to complete certain verification procedures before you are permitted to use the Services and your access to the Services may be altered as a result of information collected on an ongoing basis. The information we request may include certain personal information, including, but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, date of birth, taxpayer identification number, government identification number, and information regarding your bank account (such as the name of the bank, the account type, routing number, and account number). In providing us with this or any other information that may be required, you confirm that the information is accurate and authentic. You agree to update this information and keep it current at all times. You authorize us to make the inquiries, whether directly or through third parties, that we consider appropriate, in our sole discretion, to verify your identity or protect you and/or us against fraud or other financial crimes, and to take action we reasonably deem necessary based on the results of such inquiries.
3. Certain Restrictions. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that: (i) neither you nor any of your directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates or representatives is an individual or an entity that is, or is owned or controlled by an individual or entity that is (a) currently the subject of any Sanctions, or (b) located, organized or resident in a Designated Jurisdiction; (ii) you have complied in all material respects with all applicable laws relating to Sanctions, anti-terrorism, anti-corruption and anti-money laundering; and (iii) you have instituted and maintained policies and procedures designed to promote and achieve compliance with such laws. For the purpose of this Agreement, “Designated Jurisdiction” means any country or territory to the extent that such country or territory itself is the subject of any Sanction; “Sanction(s)” means any international economic sanction administered or enforced by the United States Government (including OFAC), the United Nations Security Council, the European Union or other relevant sanctions authority.
4. Account Responsibilities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account login information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. You agree to immediately notify Victoria Digital World of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security. Victoria Digital World cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
5. Compliance. You are solely responsible for ensuring that your use of the Services is in compliance with all laws, rules and regulations applicable to you and the right to access the Services is automatically revoked where use of the Services is prohibited or to the extent that the offering, sale or provision of the Services conflicts with any law, rule or regulation applicable to you.
6. Available Only Where Permitted by Law. The Services are only available in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered for sale. The Services are not available to “U.S. Persons”, as such term is defined under Regulation S promulgated under the Securities Act of 1933. By accessing or using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are not a U.S. Person.
2. Access to the Services
1. License. Subject to this Agreement, Victoria Digital World grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Services solely for your own personal or internal business purposes, in accordance with the Account type you are currently subscribing to.
2. Modification. Victoria Digital World reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Services (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Victoria Digital World will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services or any part thereof.
3. No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Victoria Digital World will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Services.
4. Ownership. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Services and its content are owned by Victoria Digital World or its suppliers. Neither this Agreement (nor your access to the Services) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 2.1. Victoria Digital World and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in this Agreement. There are no implied licenses granted under this Agreement.
5. Feedback. If you provide Victoria Digital World with any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to Victoria Digital World all rights in such Feedback and agree that Victoria Digital World shall have the right to use and fully exploit such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. Victoria Digital World will treat any Feedback you provide to Victoria Digital World as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to Victoria Digital World any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
3. Prohibited Activities
1. Prohibited Activities. In connection with your use of Services, you hereby agree that you will not:
1. violate (or assist any other party in violating) any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; 2. intentionally try to defraud (or assist in the defrauding of) Victoria Digital World or any other User; 3. provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; 4. trade taking advantage of any technical glitch, malfunction, failure, delay, default, or security breach; 5. take any action that interferes with, intercepts, or expropriates any system, data, or information; 6. partake in any transaction involving the proceeds of illegal activity; 7. attempt to gain unauthorized access to other Victoria Digital World Accounts, the Services, or any related networks or systems; 8. use the Services on behalf of any third party or otherwise act as an intermediary between Victoria Digital World and any third parties; 9. use the Services to engage in conduct that is detrimental to Victoria Digital World or to any other User or any other third party; 10. collect any user information from other Users, including, without limitation, email addresses; 11. defame, harass, or violate the privacy or intellectual property rights of Victoria Digital World or any other User; or 12. upload, display or transmit any messages, photos, videos or other media that contain illegal goods, pornographic, violent, obscene or copyrighted images or materials for use as an avatar, in connection with a payment or payment request, or otherwise. 13. In addition, you agree not to: (i) upload, transmit, or distribute to or through the Services any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (ii) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Services, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; (iii) attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, disable, interfere with, disassemble, copy, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services, any third-party use of the Services, or any third-party data contained therein (except to the extent such restrictions are prohibited by applicable law; or (iv) access the Services in order to build a competitive product or service or copy any ideas, features, functions, or graphics of the Services.
2. Enforcement. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to investigate and/or take appropriate action against you in our sole discretion if you engage in Prohibited Activities or violate any other provision of this Agreement or otherwise create liability for us or any other person. Such action may include, in our sole and absolute discretion, terminating your Account in accordance with Section 8, reporting you to law enforcement authorities without providing any notice of you about any such report and confiscating any balance remaining in an Account which has been terminated.
4. Third-Party Products and Services; Other Users
1. Third-Party Services. You acknowledge that the Service will enable or assist you to access, interact with, and/or purchase services from several supported platforms and other third parties via third-party websites or applications (collectively, “Third-Party Services”). Such Third-Party Services are not under the control of Victoria Digital World, Victoria Digital World does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Services and is not responsible for any Third-Party Services. You use all Third-Party Services at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. Any use of Third-Party Services is governed solely by the terms and conditions of such Third-Party Services and any contract entered into, or any transaction completed via any Third-Party Services, is between you and the relevant third party, and not with Victoria Digital World. You shall comply in all respects with all applicable terms of the Third-Party Services that you access or subscribe to in connection with the Services. If at any time any Third-Party Services cease to make their programs available to us on reasonable terms, we may cease to provide such features to you without entitling you to refund, credit, or other compensation.
3. Other Users. We do not guarantee the identity of any User or other party or ensure that a buyer or seller is authorized to complete a transaction or will complete a transaction. Your interactions with other Users are solely between you and such Users. You agree that Victoria Digital World will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any User, we are under no obligation to become involved.
4. Release. You hereby release and forever discharge Victoria Digital World (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Services (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Users or any Third-Party Products and Services).
5. The Victoria Digital World wallet. 1. Supported Cryptocurrencies. The Victoria Digital World wallet allows you to send, receive and store cryptocurrency (together, “Wallet Transactions”). The Victoria Digital World wallet is only available in relation to the cryptocurrencies that Victoria Digital World, in its sole discretion, decides to support (“Supported Cryptocurrency” or “Supported Cryptocurrencies”). Information about the Supported Cryptocurrencies can be found on the FAQ page on the Victoria Digital World website. The Supported Cryptocurrencies may change from time to time. Under no circumstances should you attempt to carry out a Victoria Digital World wallet Transaction in relation to a cryptocurrency other than a Supported Cryptocurrency. 2. Transaction instructions. Victoria Digital World will process Wallet Transactions according to your instructions. You accept and agree that Victoria Digital World does not: 1. guarantee the identity of any user, receiver, or other party to a Victoria Digital World Wallet Transaction. You are solely responsible for ensuring all transaction details are correct, and you should carefully verify all transaction information prior to submitting transaction instructions to Victoria Digital World; or 2. have any control over, or any liability in relation to, the delivery, quality or any other aspect of any goods or services that you may buy from or sell to any third party. Victoria Digital World shall not be responsible for, and will take no action in relation to, ensuring that any buyer or seller you transact with using your Victoria Digital World wallet completes the relevant transaction or has the requisite authority to do so. 3. Receiving cryptocurrency. You may receive Supported Cryptocurrency into your Victoria Digital World wallet by providing the sender with a receive address generated in your Victoria Digital World wallet. Your Victoria Digital World wallet will only be credited with Supported Cryptocurrency sent to a receive address generated through your Victoria Digital World wallet and associated with that Supported Cryptocurrency. For example, your Victoria Digital World wallet will be credited with ETH when it is sent to an ETH receive address generated through your Victoria Digital World wallet. 4. Fiat Currency P2P transactions. Victoria Digital World allows you to use fiat funds solely in exchange for digital currency (like USDT) and with other Victoria Digital World Users in so-called “P2P transactions.” In a P2P transaction, Victoria Digital World holds the digital currency in escrow between the two counterparties until payment in fiat funds has been confirmed. The USDT digital currency is released as soon as payment is confirmed. Victoria Digital World reserves the right to resolve issues and disputes among Users in its sole discretion. 5. Sharing User Information. In the course of processing a Wallet Transactions, Victoria Digital World may be required to share your user information with other contractual third parties, or as required under applicable laws or demanded upon a lawful request by any governmental authority. You hereby irrevocably grant full permission and authority for Victoria Digital World to share this information with such contractual third parties, or as required under applicable laws or demanded upon a lawful request by any governmental authority, and release Victoria Digital World from any liability, error, mistake, or negligence related thereto. 6. Trade Corrections. You acknowledge and agree that Victoria Digital World may correct, reverse or cancel, in its sole discretion, any order, trade, transfer, or other transaction or activity with respect to which Victoria Digital World has discovered that there was an error or abnormality, whether such error or abnormality was caused by you, Victoria Digital World or a third party or due to technical issues, system issues, software failure or otherwise. Victoria Digital World provides no guarantee or warranty that any such attempt will be successful and will have no responsibility or liability for such error(s) or any correction attempt(s). 6. Fees. 1. General. You agree to pay Victoria Digital World the fees set forth at https://Victoria Digital World.com/fees which may be updated from time to time in our sole discretion. Any such updated fees will apply prospectively to any trades or other transactions that take place following the effective date of such updated fees. You authorize Victoria Digital World to remove any amounts from your Account for any applicable fees owed by you under this Agreement. 2. Withdrawal / Send fees. You may be charged a fee to send or withdraw a Supported Cryptocurrency from your Victoria Digital World wallet. We currently do not charge fees to deposit or receive Supported Cryptocurrency into your Victoria Digital World wallet. 3. Trade fees. Victoria Digital World applies a Maker / Taker fee structure for customers who trade Supported Cryptocurrency using the Services. Please consult the page set forth at https://Victoria Digital World.com/fees for further information on applicable Maker and Taker fees. Victoria Digital World will, at the time of any transaction on the Victoria Digital World Exchange, notify you of any fees that will apply to the transaction. By proceeding with any transaction, you accept and agree to the applicable fees. Such fees will also be displayed in your transaction history upon completion of the transaction. 7. Contests. We may from time to time offer you the ability to participate in contests of skill (“Contest” or “Contests”). If you choose to participate in any Contests, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by the applicable Contest terms and conditions which will be published on the Victoria Digital World website from time to time and incorporated herein by reference (the “Contest Terms”). Victoria Digital World reserves the right to modify the Contest Terms or discontinue any contests at any time for any reason, including but not limited to product availability, pricing issues, reduced demand. Prizes, discounts and special pricing may be changed or substituted at any time without prior notice. Taxes on any prize or award are the sole responsibility of the recipient. 8. Suspension, Termination, And Cancellation. 1. General. This Agreement will continue to apply to you until terminated by either you or Victoria Digital World. Any provision of this Agreement which, either by its terms or to give effect to its meaning, must survive, and such other provisions which expressly, or by their nature, are intended to survive termination shall survive the expiration or termination of this Agreement. 2. Suspension, Termination. We may terminate your Account or suspend your access to the Services at any time and with immediate effect for any reason or no reason, in our sole and absolute discretion. We may decline to process any deposit or withdrawal without prior notice and may limit or suspend your use of one or more Services at any time, in our sole discretion. For example, we may, in our sole discretion, delay deposits or withdrawals if we believe the transaction is suspicious, may involve fraud or misconduct, violates applicable laws, or violates the terms of this Agreement. If you have a balance remaining in an Account which has been suspended, we may freeze such balance for so long as the Account is suspended. If the Account is terminated due to fraud, violation of law, or violation of this Agreement, Victoria Digital World may, in its discretion, confiscate any balance remaining in the Account and deliver it to any applicable government, law enforcement, or other authorities where circumstances warrant. 3. Cancellation. You may cancel your Account at any time by withdrawing all balances and sending us a message through the contact page requesting the cancellation of your Account. Upon termination of this Agreement and your Account, you remain liable for all transactions made while the Account was open.